Cremation Services in Orange, VA
What you need to know about a Orange Cremation
- It costs thousands less than a burial.
- Pre-planning saves money & gives you control.
- It’s environmentally friendly.
- Pre-planning removes burden from family.
- Fill out the form on the right for FREE information about a Fredericksburg cremation.
Cremation Services in Orange, VA
Orange Cremation Planning An Orange cremation serviced by the Cremation Society of Virginia in Charlottesville is one of the smartest decisions you can make for yourself and your loved ones. An Orange cremation is environmentally safe, economically sound, and stress free. Pre-planning your Orange cremation gives you and your family peace of mind knowing you will be cared for when our services are required. Talk with an Orange counselor by filling out the form on the right to learn more about the benefits of an Orange cremation.
Click Here to Contact Your Local Office
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Our experienced Orange cremations counselors can help you find ways to save money on an Orange cremation. By choosing an Orange cremation over a traditional burial you’re already saving hundreds of dollars, but our counselors can help you use payment plans and veterans’ benefits to save even more. If you’re looking for an affordable cremation that is still a respectable cremation, then an Orange cremation is for you.
Click Here to Start Preplanning
Contact Us Now if a Loved One Has Passed Away
We at the Cremation Society of Virginia in Orange offer our heartfelt sympathy for your loss.
For the immediate care required after a loved one has passed away, please call us at 888-967-9194. Our expert staff is ready to help you 24 hours a day.
Without a prearranged plan, fulfilling a loved one’s final wishes is difficult and overwhelming for many families. Our caring and professional Orange staff will help you make the process of planning a Orange cremation easy and stress-free. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Choosing a Orange cremation package that meets your needs and your budget
- Transporting your loved one in our care to and from the cremation facility
After calling us, please feel free to purchase an immediate need plan or fill out the form on the right to request more information about a Orange cremation.
Also, gather the following information about your loved one. The Cremation Society of Virginia, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need it to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- A copy of their driver’s license
- Form DD-214 (if your loved one was a veteran)
Once again, we would like to express our condolences for your loss. We know this is a difficult time for you, and we hope planning a Orange cremation will take a burden off your shoulders.
Click Here for Immediate Assistance
The Cremation Society of Virginia provides high quality service to our Orange veterans. We offer various Orange veterans’ cremation services that help our veterans plan their Orange cremations with everything they need. Our expert Orange staff can:
- Fill out paperwork to ensure you receive all the honors you deserve
- Inform about government benefits that may help pay for a Orange cremation
- Inter ashes in a nearby National Cemetery
If you would like to know more about the benefits of a veteran’s cremation in Orange then please fill out the form on the right. Our Orange cremations counselors will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Click Here for Immediate Assistance for Veterans